Come TEACH at the BEACH!
Island Montessori School - a private preschool and K-8 public charter school located in the Wilmington, NC area - is expanding and frequently seeking qualified applicants. Please click on the job title to see a full job description for each position.
Substitute Teacher Job Description
• College Degree highly desirable, but not required
• Prior classroom experience
• Become knowledgeable in Montessori terminology and methods
• Follow lesson plan and support the TA in the classroom
• Become familiar with and help maintain the classroom’s record keeping system
• Assist with classroom management and conflict resolution
• Check student work
• Maintain the room and the materials
Send your resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com if interested.
Interested applicants, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our school mission is to enable children of diverse backgrounds to learn and grow at their own pace by offering a developmentally appropriate and challenging academic Montessori environment that models grace and courtesy and fosters a peaceful community of lifelong learners.
Island Montessori Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or ethnicity, marital status, disability, military status or other legally protected classification.